|Patients and Families
At PVH, we know the love and support of family and friends can make a huge difference in the healing process. Relatives and friends are welcome to visit, but please remember that care is our first priority. Visiting hours are from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., and guests are asked to check in at Patient Registration upon their arrival at PVH.
Following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors may not smoke inside the hospital or outside the building. PVH is a smoke-free campus.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- No more than two visitors should be at the bedside at one time. Please be considerate of other patients.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should help maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to speak privately with the patient.
- More liberal visiting arrangements may be made depending on the nature of the patient’s stay at PVH.
Dining at PVH
Food Services provides meals for patients each day at 7:30 a.m., 12:00, and 5:30 p.m. If you would like to dine with a patient in his or her room, please first visit the cafeteria and pay for your meal there. Requests should be made by 7:00 a.m. for breakfast, 10:30 a.m. for lunch, and 4:00 p.m. for dinner.
Guest lunch or supper—$4.00
Our Cafeteria is Open to the Public
Breakfast is available after 7:30 a.m.
Lunch is served from 11:30-1:30
Dinner may be purchased from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Places to Stay in Lincoln
Whitetail Inn 207-794-2455
Briarwood Motor Inn 207-794-6731
Lincoln House Motel 207-794-3841
Eagle Lodge & Camps 207-794-2181
Nesting Loon Cabins 207-794-6480